We had the most amazing anniversary trip in Manzanita, Oregon. Although we’ve been there a few times before, this was most definitely the best trip ever! For way too many vacation photos and links to some of my favorite spots, please join me after the jump.
Planning a trip to the Oregon Coast? I would highly recommend visiting Manzanita instead of some of the more populated tourist attractions like Cannon Beach. Although Cannon is beautiful, it can be a little crowded. Manzanita has that great tiny beach town feeling and the locals make you feel perfectly at home. There is one main street, Laneda Avenue, that leads right down to the perfect Manzanita Beach. We’ve visited in the spring, summer and even winter and it’s always so much fun. It’s a perfect stop for the fourth of July because of the fun hometown parade and amazing fireworks display. Here are some of our favorite places in Manzanita:
- Coast Cabins – Gorgeous little townhome-style cabins outfitted with cozy little kitchens, superb linens and chic touches all over.
- The Inn at Manzanita – Comfortable suites complete with jacuzzi tubs and kitchenettes right in the heart of town.
- Coffee Shop Manzanita – Right across the street from The Inn at Manzanita and a great little space for the perfect latte or waffle cone.
- Left Coast Siesta – Our favorite little Mexican restaurant. We can’t go to Manzanita without grabbing a taco at Left Coast.
- Terra Cotta Cafe – A great place for a casual, yummy, Italian dinner.
- Sand Dune Pub – The best little bar in town.
- Salt & Paper – A great little shop full of stationery, home decor and husband’s favorite saltwater taffy.
- Four Paws on the Beach – Need a gift for your pet? This is the place. The cats are obsessed with their new string toy.
- T-Spot Yarns, Teas and Chocolate – If you’re into knitting, this store has every fiber you could want, but I go in for the gorgeous handmade jewelry.
I’m so obsessed with my fireworks photos I’ve decided they deserve their own post. Coming up this weekend for your viewing pleasure.