Today’s topic? Skincare. I am a creature of habit, especially when it comes to my skincare routine. I have used some of these products in one form or another for more years than I can count. I have fairly sensitive skin so I don’t try new things often. If it ain’t broke, I don’t try to fix it. I stick with what works.
1. Metal salon hair clips are a must-have in my bedtime routine. I have to tame my crazy hair so I can wash my face. I make it a habit to cleanse, tone and moisturize my face every night before bed.
2. Clinique Liquid Face Wash is one of my favorite things on this planet. When I first started using Clinique I used the facial bar in the little plastic green case. The liquid is more user-friendly, with the same gentle ingredients. It’s a great way to take off the day. I don’t use a separate eye makeup remover; I find that this product makes allows me to wash my whole face and take eye makeup off with ease.
3. Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm is something I found on sale at Nordstrom Rack and has totally changed my life. I am an old school lipstick gal, but have worn Burt’s Bees for years. This is like a two-in-one. My favorite color is their darkest shade, Red Dahlia. Pretty Color + Soothing Formula = Happy Lindsay!
4. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion was the first Clinique product my mother ever gave me and I’ve used it ever since. I’ve never found a better moisturizer and will use it for life!
5. Goody Hair Tie Ball is a convenient way to keep ponytail holders in one easy to find place. It has 100 bands in it so you never run out. I keep one in my medicine cabinet and another all black one in my handbag. You never know when you’ll need one! I know this isn’t technically a skincare item, but my skincare routine wouldn’t be possible without it.
6. Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 is part two in my Clinique skincare regimen and it keeps me feeling fresh and blemish free. I also use Clinique’s Acne Solutions Spot Healing Gel to clear up issues fast.
7. Bath & Body Works Lotion is a gift my husband gives me every year for Christmas. Every December they do a buy 3 get 3 free event and he stocks me up on lotion and body wash to last the whole year. It’s a great way to get these spendy products on a budget, avoid buying it every month and ensure husband has a say in my fragrances. He picks the best ones, too! That’s how I discovered the joy that is Twilight Woods. Ahhhhh…..
Like this post? Check out the others in the Beauty Routines series: