Have you noticed ponchos are back? All the cool girls seem to be gravitating toward them these days and they have definitely caught my eye. They’ve been regular wardrobe fare for the likes of Rachel Zoe for ages, but have recently been popping up on Olivia Palermo, Taylor Swift, and Katie Holmes. To get a little inspiration myself, I found a few ways to wear a poncho this fall.
- Relaxed and casual with throwback sneakers
- Bold print with jeans and booties
- Classic cool over a chambray shirt
- Chic and sassy with a short dress and some serious heels
- Cropped crochet over deconstructed denim
- Bold color over a backdrop of all black
Do you have a poncho? If so, how do you wear it?