1. We’re getting so excited for our big trip to Disneyland in a couple weeks! I dug out these old photos from trips to Disney during my childhood. The one on the left is from my first trip to Disneyland. I was six and thought I’d gone to heaven. I’m not upset in that photo, just uncontrollably crying because I was having so much fun. Yeah, I was a weird kid. The one on the right is from my first trip to Disney World, around age 10 I think. Florida did not agree with me or my hair, and my mama had me in floral print stretch pants, oversized tees, and a fanny pack. It was still one of the best trips ever. I can’t wait to make some new Disney memories with Jim in March!
2. Spring cleaning your closet? Try selling your best items on eBay. I thought it would be too time consuming, but this article from The Everygirl makes it sound like a piece of cake. I’m excited to give it a try! The author, Kelly Larkin of Kelly in the City says she made an extra $1000 selling her old things on eBay using the helpful tips she shares. Score!
3. My friend Oliver’s new business Oliver Beauty just opened in my neighborhood and I couldn’t be happier for him! He’s a makeup artist and skincare coach, and is now available for facials, skincare treatments, and consultations on skin care and makeup artistry for the everyday novice. We worked on a fun post together that you’ll be seeing on the blog next week!
4. I am loving these latest outfit photos from Catie of Fleur d’Elise. Everything about them is just perfect. I love the color palette, the mix of vintage and modern shapes and styles, and the effortless spring transition for the weather we’ve been having lately here in Seattle. Brava!
5. Hello Rigby has quickly become one of my favorite blogs and Jenn, the blogger is so charming! While blog-stalking her the other night I came across this guest post from Chaitra of PinkPot and it was full of great productivity ideas for bloggers. Perfect timing for me considering I’m just getting back into blogging and determined to keep my momentum going. Thanks, ladies!