It’s all done! I can’t believe I did it! Keep reading for what I learned and item breakdown. 🙂
How Often Did I Wear It?
1. Black tank: 3
2. Silk print top: 3
3. Lavender tee: 1
4. Grey scoop bib neck tee: 3
5. S/S stripe sweater: 4
6. Chambray shirt: 2
7. Green sweater: 3
8. Beige cardigan: 4
9. Grey lace cardigan: 2
10. Black cardigan: 5
11. B&W cardigan: 2
12. Print ruffle trim UO dress: 3
13. Navy cotton dress: 3
14. Black w/detail dress: 4
15. Black and pink print dress: 3
16. Green print dress: 2
17. Black plaid print skirt: 2
18. Black full skirt: 2
19. Sixties print gold/ivory skirt: 1
20. Green military jacket: 2 (1 not shown, outfit 5)
21: Jean jacket: 1 (not shown, outfit 3)
22. Grey tweed blazer: 3
23. Black skinny jeans: 3
24. Bootcut Joe’s Jeans: 5
25. Black Mary Janes: 6
26. Grey and black oxfords: 4
27. Black flats: 5
28. Brown booties: 6
29: Black peep-toe wedges: 5
30. Black wedge boots: 4
What Did I Learn?
- My favorite looks were 9, 14, 17, and 26.
- I love skirts and dresses. I wore a dress or skirt 21 out of the 30 days. Wow! I knew I included all of those dresses for a reason!
- It would have been nice to have more sweater options to change the look of my dresses. Next time I want to include a cardigan or sweater in a fun color to change it up.
- Skinny belts rock my world. I would love to find some more cheap belts at the thrift store in fun colors to give myself more options, especially when wearing black.
- None of the skirts I included fit me properly. I need to think about tailoring these soon if I get some extra cash.
- The little black dress I included was a great choice considering I was able to wear it in SO many different ways.
- I like bootcut jeans more than I thought! I have been OD’ing on skinny jeans lately, so I’m glad I included this bootcut pair. They’re so comfy and I wore them more than my skinnies!
- Scarves are always a smart purchase. I wore scarves 16 out of the thirty days. I knew I loved scarves and clearly they were a key accessory in changing my look.
- I really enjoyed layering tees underneath my dresses for a new look. I’m excited to try this with more styles and colors.
- I care less and less about matching colors and more about the shapes of clothes. It’s fun to figure out which shapes work well together and flatter my figure.
- It is so important it is to care for the things I love and keep them for a long time. During the month I took shoes to repair, clothing to the dry cleaners and a skirt to the tailor. Now all of these items feel fresh and new and will have a long lifespan as I continue to remix.
Thank you for following along with me throughout the month.
What were your favorite looks?