Confession time: I’m a huge organizational nerd. I love bins, and tabs, and label makers and more than anything I love a good calendar or planner. There’s something so wonderful about writing in an old school paper planner or notebook. I’ve also found a few fun, new ideas to make your 2016 a little more colorful as you’re moving through your year, too.
- Snow & Graham Wall Calendar | This has been a Christmas gift from my mama for the past many years and is always something we look forward to. The calendars are so beautiful and thoughtfully designed that we can never bear to throw them away. I have quite a stash of them saved up, and my mama has even framed some of the images to decorate her home.
- Kate Spade Planner | Simple design, leather bound, and I love the phrase on the front, don’t you? Month and week spreads, laminated dividers, and Kate’s signature cheeky sayings will brighten each day.
- Rifle Paper Co. Travel Desk Calendar | No wall space in your office? This little desk calendar is the perfect choice. It’s simply lovely thanks to Anna Bond’s gorgeous illustrations, and stands up neatly on your desktop or anywhere else you’d like to place it in your home.
- Rifle Paper Co. Planner | Prefer to carry Anna’s designs with you on the go? She has some gorgeous planners, too!
- Bubble Calendar | Who doesn’t love popping bubble wrap? You could have that joy each and every day in 2016 with this unique calendar. All U.S. holidays are marked with a cheerful color, too. I want to get this one to track the number of days I run this year.
- Rifle Paper Co. Garance Doré Wall Calendar | I just love beautiful fashion illustrations, and this Rifle Paper calendar features the work of French artist Garance Doré. They are simple and stunning. There’s also a desk version if you prefer.
- Kate Spade Planner | Leather bound polka dots and simple planner. Designed to lay flat while working, and fit cozily in your handbag, this planner will keep you organized everywhere.
- The Happiness Project 1-Sentence Journal | Visionary happiness expert Gretchen Rubins designed this cheerful little daybook to encourage you to keep track of each day in a simpler way. It has five year’s worth of lines to write one sentence about each day. I got one in my Christmas stocking this year and can’t wait to get started!
Shop more of my favorite calendars and planners below. Happy New Year, everyone!