It’s always nice to share the love and celebrate fellow bloggers who are doing a great job. Katy at Modly Chic thought we should give out blog awards to some of our favorites. Today each FBFF blogger is posting nominations for the 10 categories and everyone’s noms will be tallied. The top three blogs for each category will go up for vote on Modly Chic next week and everyone can vote from there.
So, without further ado, here are my picks…
Please click the buttons below to see some of my favorite bloggers in action!
1. Creative Juices – most creative Suze from Miss Vinyl Ahoy has no fear when it comes to mixing patterns and colors in new and interesting ways. She encourages me to step outside the box.
2. The Real Deal – authenticity Linda of The Auspicious Life strikes me as someone who is inherently genuine. With each post she is continually honest about her life, her day, her feelings about a certain outfit, etc. Plus she’s pretty funny, too.
3. Spark Notes – most helpful This one has to be Kristina of Pretty Shiny Sparkly. She is so giving when it comes to advice on blogging and even when email her with questions she always gets back to me with cheer and helpful hints.
4. Newbie – best blogger less than a year old I have really enjoyed getting to know Hayley of Cheap Girl in a Chic World. Her blog is sweet and lovely, just like she is.
5. Can You Hear Me Now – most connected For me, the most connected gal I read has to be Elaine from I’m Clothed Much. She puts together a weekly “Rule Breaking Monday” post that encourages other readers to get involved in her site, but not only that, she reads and comments on other people’s blogs everyday. I see her out there all over the web. She’s also a great Twitter gal, and I enjoy following what she’s up to.
6. If I had a Hammer – best DIY I’ll give this one to Katie of Running on Happiness. She’s a new blogger like me, but so far her DIY posts have really got me inspired! Plus she’s gorgeous and stylish and fun to watch.
7. Tribe Leader – blogger who leads others and brings bloggers together Clearly Katy of Modly Chic has brought a lot of bloggers together through Fashion/Beauty Friend Friday (FBFF) and many of us post together on a common topic on Fridays. But beyond that, the discussions we have within the group have helped me to connect with other bloggers from all over the globe. Pretty Cool.
8. Practically Perfect – most fashionable I just adore Lyddie from Chic on the Cheap. She is just perfectly adorable every single day and her pictures are dreamy and gorgeous to boot! So inspiring!
9. Paint by Numbers – best beauty blogger I have to be honest here and say that I don’t read any beauty specific blogs and can’t recall one specific blogger that writes a high volume of beauty posts. I’m anxious to read the suggestions from other FBFF bloggers to see if I can find some.
10. Renaissance Woman – best all around blogger, fashion, beauty, lifestyle Naomi of The Rockstar Diaries is absolutely 100% adorable in every single way. Her beautiful vintage-inspired outfits, her outings with her equally vintage and sweet husband, their VW Beetle and new baby…everything about them is inspiring.
I hope you check out a few of these awesome blogs if you have some free time over the weekend! Kudos, ladies!